The Parish of Parham in West Sussex consists of four hamlets; Parham, Greatham, Rackham and Wiggonholt. It lies on the east side of the Arun Valley and is set against a backdrop of the South Downs.
A map of the Parish is shown below, as well as the Millennium Map which shows the names and home of each resident in 2000. The original Millennium Map is displayed in Parham House.
The Parish is within the South Downs National Park, it is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and contains two Conservation Areas, in Greatham and Wiggonholt.
It contains two significant tourist attractions; Parham Housewhich is a Grade II Elizabethan House dating from 1577 set in a deer park, and a large RSPB reserve.
Dating from the 12th and 13th centuries, the three ancient churches of St. Peter's, in the grounds of Parham House, Greatham Church and Wiggonholt Church still play an important role in the community.
Greatham Bridge spans the River Arun and was built in the early part of the 14th century.
The Parish of Parham covers 3,920 acres, has 123 properties and a population of 214.
Rackham has the largest population of the hamlets. Its Victorian school closed in 1945 and the Old School is now leased by Parham Estate to the Rackham Old School Association and is used as a meeting place for the community.